Monday, October 20, 2008

A visit from Kevin, Ashley and Atlee!!





















My little brother Kevin and his wife Ash and my little niece Atlee came for a visit on Fri. night! Little Dax whose 2 months old was with Ashley's mom in Blackfoot. It's always so nice to get a chance to see them and Atlee she's getting so big and to see her w/ the twins is getting pretty funny! They live in Montana and we don't see them to often, so it was a nice little visit! Atlee loves to give the twins kisses and she says "I Love you" to them! And finally the twins can fight back a bit! :) They are learning to hold their own! 2 years ago my parents had no grandchildren and now they have 4! We love that they are all so close together! Thanks guys for the visit!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Becky. I'm glad you found my blog so I can see your cute little family and Kevin and Ashleys. We haven't seen Atlee for way too long. She is getting so big and so cute. Your twins are adorable too! I can't believe they are almost 1!

Mrs. Jones said...

I can not believe that Kevin has two too! Cute kids! What are they doing in MT?

RAMSEYS said...

Hey Becky, Atlee looks so big, shes cute. I tagged you on my blog so you can do it if you want, have fun!

RAMSEYS said...

I really dont know computers either. I just copied it off my friends blog on a piece of paper and then just wrote it all on a new post! I dont know if i did it the hard way or not. Good Luck!!