Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our Maui Trip!!
















So me and Trav just returned from 8 days in Maui!! We had a great time doing NOTHING!! We rented a condo w/ an ocean view and just sunbathed, snorkeled and ATE!! ALot! Not good, but oh well! ;) We missed the twins soooo much, it seems like they grew a ton while we were gone! When we walked through the door, it was like they didn't know who we were...sad! :( I also wanted to thank my mom! She's the best mom and grandma ever, we wouldn't have felt comfortable enough to leave them w/ anyone else yet! So we were able to go and know they were in great hands!! :) And she had a blast w/ them! So now we're back in cold Idaho,already looking forward to going back again next year. My Aunt and Uncle also live there, so we were able to see them and have some of my Uncle Pat's GREAT cooking! So thanks guys to you both!

3 comments:

Tyra said...

Can I tell you how jealous I am????

RAMSEYS said...

So fun, The twins pictures are so cute!

Mrs. Jones said...

I LOVE Maui! I can't wait to go back too! Ya know I think this is the first time that I have seen your husband. Can you say Matt Damon? Nice! Your kids' pictures are so cute!