Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Twins pics


































Well the twins are 9 1/2 months now and I thought I'd do an update! We had family pics done a couple months ago so I thought I'd put some up to! The twins are crawling and into everything lately,Luke has started to pull himself up and stand...so cute! But I think that everything they do is cute! ;) They are eating everything and love to feed themselves, which I'm kind of a neat freak so the mess drives me a bit crazy! Oh well, I'm sure it's gonna get even messier!! :) Me and Trav were in Hawaii for 8 days and they seem to have grown sooo much while we were gone!! They also each have their 2 bottom teeth! They are becoming such funny little people, and I love to watch them play together,it's the sweetest thing!!

No comments: