Friday, October 24, 2008

Sweetheart Tag!

The Rules are posted at the beginning
B) each person answers questions about their sweethearts
C) at the end of the post the person than tags 6 people and post their names, then goes to there blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged!

WHAT IS YOUR HUSBANDS NAME? Travis Argyle
HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED? 2 years on Nov. 23rd!
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? A year and a half? I think? :)
HOW OLD IS HE? 30
WHO IS TALLER? Well thank goodness Trav is, or our kids would be in trouble!! :)
WHO CAN SING BEST? Well neither of us! But Trav would say him!
WHO IS SMARTER? Once again this one would be up for debate! I'd say me!
WHO DOES LAUNDRY? Me! I won't let Trav touch it, I'm very picky!
WHO PAYS BILLS? I do! (that way Trav doesn't see any of the spending!) ;)
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? (if you're looking at the bed then Trav)
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Trav
WHO COOKS DINNER? Neither of us! Trav eats to healthy so he makes his own, and me and the twinners fend for ourselves! :)
WHO'S FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? Oh I will never! Ha! So, Trav!
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? Trav
WHO WEARS THE PANTS? Well luckily Trav's pretty laid back when it comes to the decisions, so I get to wear em'! But I let him think he does at times! ;)

I tag Jess, Ashlee, Angie, Emily, Harm, McKenzie~!

No comments: