Saturday, September 3, 2011

A blessing and a Birthday!:)))














I'm finally sitting down to catch up on some posts,so we're gonna combine some of them into 1:))) This month we went up to Montana to see my new nephew Kade be blessed and we also went camping in Montana for Dax's 3rd bday.(let me rephrase the "camping" term,my parents and Kevin's family camped,the Argyle's however went up for the day and drove home to sleep in our own comfy beds by night:)))) LOVE that Trav is NOT a camper either!ha!;) We had a great time and the cousins LOVE getting together,wish we all lived closer! Can't believe it's Sept. our summer went SO fast!:( Im excited for Fall but NOT for winter!;)

2 comments:

Debi said...

I am NOT looking forward to winter either~ I wish it could stay year round like it is today. I don't blame you for driving home to sleep in your own bed, I would do the same, I hate camping! Cute pics, your kids are always darling!

Kevin and Kelly said...

Such a cute family! I LOVE the fall :) and not the winter...so not excited! Looks like you guys had a super fun summer :)! Come to Utah and we can take all the kids to Lagoon :)!