Monday, September 19, 2011

1st day of Preschool!!!:)))))






The twins started preschool a week ago,and I really can't remember where the last almost 4 years have gone!!!! Their going 2 days a week for an hour and a half, the first day was a little rough for the twinners and all the moms stayed that day to go over everything and get familiar. So I was SO nervous for the second day when I actually had to leave them there w out me!:( They've been so excited to go and talk about it all the time. Miss Becky their teacher is GREAT w them,and so patient!:) They cried when I left them and Miss Becky took them in w her. we texted a bit so I would know when they settled down,she said Mia seemed like she really wanted to play w the toys and other kids but wouldn't leave Luke who was still apparently crying in the corner:( The double edged sword of having twins,it's SO nice to know they always have someone and they are so thoughtful of each other,but also tough cause when one is upset the other is going to be to:) She said they loved making their craft that day and were singing on her steps when I came to get them,so hopefully this week it will go a little more smoothly(fingers crossed) the other 4 kids in the class are great and there's no crying for them.....just from the twins:) go figure!ha!:) Well and from me as I drove away from them.so I guess I'm just as bad:(But I'm so proud of them and for anybody that knows them they've come a LONG way from how shy they've been since they were really little:)))))

2 comments:

Debi said...

They will be great and wonder why in the world they made such a big fuss in a few days! It's a small preschool class, I'm surprised - cute pics, can't wait for your Disneyland ones :)

n/a said...

Tyrone Argyle e-mail princeargyle@gmail.com I was adopted at age 5 into Argyle family my father Lorne Argyle Mother Dolly Argyle I am currently in Windsor ontario wyndotte street 982-15 But am from vancouver BC am in the process of moving back to vancouver BC am suffering from a neck injury back right artery is stopping flow of blood to my brain causing pain to my lower spinal