Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy 2nd B-day Twinners!!!! :)















































































Wow,I'm surprising myself by getting this post done a DAY after the Twins party,My Aunt and Uncle in Hawaii can't get the pics I send them through Kodak, so I'm keepin on my toes, so they can see the pics!! :) (thanks guys!)Soooo, the Twinners had their big 2nd B-day bash yesterday at Craigo's, they SOOOO wanted a Dora and Diego party...so I gave up on what I wanted, (I need to get over the fact that they get to pick and I don't! ;))ha! And that's what they got! :) They had tons of family and friends come to their party, and we all had a great time...minus a few setbacks of course! ;) They were totally spoiled, they got a whole bunch of Dora and Diego, and Elmo's, and a playdoh kitchen and dolls and trucks,vacuums,coloring books,baby laptops, and my parents got them a new wood swingset, (which they won't even get to see till Spring,oh the joys of a winter B-day,sorry guys!) But next summer I'm hopin they LOVE it! Thanks SOOO much to everybody that helped make Mia and Luke's B-day SO wonderful!!! We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family! I can't believe they are 2! Time flies,(don't get me wrong though, there are days when it seems like forever!ha!;)) Happy Birthday to my bestest little buddies in the world,we love you guys so much!!!! :)P.S. The pics are in no order, they are just random,sorry!:)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy birthday to Mia and Luke! You were brave to do a birthday party for them. Hailee had her first party last year, and it was still a struggle for me:)

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

How fun! I have to know where you found those shirts because I need to get some!!! Their party looks so fun! Can you believe you have survived TWO years!!!

Candra said...

love the pics! looks like such a fun party!! happy birthday mia and luke!!