Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Family Pics 2009! :)
















Well what I thought would be a smooth picture takin day,ended up going completely wrong! Of course, doesn't it always work out that way when we try to plan "family pics"! And the fact that I thought two 22 month olds would pose and hold still...not happening! ;) I wanted outside pics and that day was FREEZING and SO windy, poor little Mia's teeth were chattering! Tyra did a great job w/ us though, I'm amazed she got as many good pics of us as she did! Thanks again Tyra! Mia wouldn't let go of Travis on the outside shots,so I couldn't even get a pic of them together, and they wouldn't really hold still for a family pic!Luke was doin a pretty good job at the outside pics suprisingly enough,I just wish they'd BOTH be good at the same time...never happens! ;)Oh well, we'll take what we can get! Tyra was nice enough to let us come to her house a couple days after the outside shots to get a few more of the Twinners. I already posted most of these on Facebook,but for the blog followers...enjoy!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Pics you guys look great!

Brooke said...

You guys look really good in your pictures! The twins are SO cute!

Candra said...

i love your family pics!! they are so cute. even without the twins cooperating at the same time!! thats real life!! :)

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Love them!!! Your little family is super cute!!! I totally understand how hard it is to get both twinners to pay attention and be happy long enough for photos but yours look like pros!!!

Sam and Ash said...

Very Cute! Adee has that same dress. :> Good taste. :>