Saturday, December 26, 2009

What a difference 2 years makes!!! :)




So the Twinners had their 2 yr. Dr. appt. last week, so I thought I'd do a little "Twinner Update"!I CANNOT believe the difference in 2 years, I found the pic of them in the stockings the other day, and I couldn't believe how far they've come,from 2 little 4lb. babies, that could have easily fit into 1 mini stocking! The picture is Chrismtas Eve after they were born, the NICU nurses put them in the stockings for a picture! :) Now they are healthy, beautiful Twinners, that are into EVERYTHING, and talking up a storm! They are bestest little friends who love to be together! In fact I was getttng ready to seperate their rooms the other day, thinking maybe they'd like some of their own space....I was SO wrong, I could tell instantly that was not gonna happen, so who knows how long they will choose to sleep in a room together....I'm sure by the time they are in Highschool, those days will be a thing of the past! ha! ;) Our little Mia is still SO miniature...she weighed in at a whopping 22lbs...w/ a diaper on putting her in only the 3rd percentile for weight and 33in. tall, putting her up into the 25th percentile for height! Luke is doin a bit better weighing in at 26.2 lbs. in the 25th percentile and 34 1/2in. tall into the 50th percentile for height!Other than that, they are totally doing everything else 2 yr. olds do!! I can't believe me and Trav have two 2 year olds...here we go!! ;) They are a blast and we are lovin it......not enough to have any more babies,but still lovin the ones we have!!! ;) ha!

2 comments:

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

How fun that they are the best of friends! I feel the same about the rooms...I think it will be a long time before mine are ready to separate! I can't believe how tiny they were...it is so amazing what a short amount of time does in the life of babies!!! Congrats on making it to TWO!

Brooke said...

That is such a cute picture of the twins in the stocking. What adorable kids you have, and I am with you, I can't believe how fast the time has gone!