Monday, March 2, 2009

Our trip to Zihuatenejo,Mexico!





































So me and Trav were able to go to Mexico last week for about 9 days, for an insurance trip. We were having a great time the first few days, there was another couple from here in Idaho Falls that we knew that went to, so that made it even better! Our resort was wonderful, each suite had it's own infinity pool, so you really never needed to leave your room!...well that ended up being a great thing for Travis! We jetskiied in the ocean, went on a snorkel trip and just relaxed! Until about day 3, then Trav (it was his first time in Mexico to) :( got SOOOO sick! We actually all got a little sick, but poor Travis was on his death bed! The resort sent a Dr. and we actually both got a shot of antibiotics, I felt much better, but not Trav! We got home yesterday and he's headed to the Dr. again today and he vows to NEVER return to Mexico again! Ha! We'll see, but as of right now I'll believe him, we're gonna be sticking to Maui forever!!! :) It was still nice to getaway, but it also REALLY makes you appreciate what you have! We also REALLY missed the twinners! Thanks to my mom and dad for being such great grandparents and watching them the whole time! The twins acted like they didn't even know who we were when we came through the door....sad! But when I gave them their Mexican toys I brought home for them all was forgiven! :)

9 comments:

Brooke said...

Great pictures! I have some of Jeff and Travis in the ocean if you want me to send them to you. I'm so sorry about Travis. He has had a rough time. Could it be his gall bladder? Anyway, I will talk to you later.

Candra said...

i cant believe how beautiful it is there. im so jealous!! poor travis--thats horrible that he got soo sick. did you freeze when you got back here?!?! :)

Nate, Meggan & Ledger said...

well it looks like you had fun for the first few days!!! it's no fun being sick, let alone on vacation!!! hope things get better!

Anonymous said...

Sad:( but the trip looked like a lot of fun!

Sean and Jessica Waldron said...

I hope Trav is feeling better soon! That sucks. Mexico didn't make a very good first impression!! HUH?? Looks like you had nice weather. I bet it was hard to come back to the cold! Let's get together soon! Jess

Tracy said...

Oh Becky, how fun! I can empathize with Travis, I get soo sick when I travel and it makes me so dang mad....still haven't figured out why....bless his heart. Love ya

Shelley said...

Okay,..the first pictures made me SOO jealous,..but the description of death bed sickness had me feeling awful for you two! Bummer! On the bright side you looked fabulous in Mexico! :)

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

So fun! Well the first part! I am glad you are feeling better and hope that Travis starts to too! That is funny about Luke and Mia acting like they didn't know you...Owen and Sophia did the exact same thing!

RAMSEYS said...

Oh man Ive had the bad sickness from Mexico and it was horrible! Although I do keep returning... Looks beautiful there!