Monday, February 16, 2009

A trip to Montana for Atlee and my dad's Birthday's on V-day!





























So I figured I needed to do a new post, and since we had some B-days this last weekend I figured that was a great place to start! We headed to the big town of Dillon,Montana, where my brother and Ashley live, for Atlee's 2nd B-day, and it was also my Dad's so we celebrated his to. Atlee had a little party at Pizza Hut and then back to their house for some cousin bonding! The cousins don't get to see each other that much, and I think I've only got to see my newest little nephew Dax about 4 or 5 times and he's almost 6 months! So it's fun whenever we can get together. The twins now try and keep up w/ Altee and Luke stands his ground and fights back, they play chase and steal toys and all that good stuff! :) Atlee loves to help me w/ them and try to pick them up, which they aren't to sure about it, but they were troopers! I tried to get a few pics, but none of them hold still so it was tough! Oh well! The twins had a blast and fell asleep in the car by the time we were pulling out of Kevin's driveway! All in all a great trip, thanks for having us Kev and Ash and Happy Birthday dad and Atlee!!! We love you!! xoxox

2 comments:

Mrs. Jones said...

Damn!!! Grandma looks good! I miss you Deb!

I want to see more of Kevs kids!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Looks like you guys have been busy! Traveling is fun, but all the stuff that goes along with twinners makes packing a nightmare...don't you think? I am excited to see pictures from your vacation!