Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Twins are Famous...well kinda!! :)




So as a mom I have to brag a little! I'm sure not to many out there suscribe to Twins Magazine, but of course when I new I was having twins I suscribed to anything I could possibly suscribe to that would maybe help! ;) Well they always ask anyone to send in non-professional pics of twins and maybe they will end up in the magazine sometime, so last year I sent in a pic of the twins, at the time they were about 7 months old I think. Anyways I never heard anything since, and the magazine only comes out like every 3 months I think. Well about 2 weeks ago I got an e-mail saying that Mia and Luke were in the current issue of the magazine!! Of course I had to order like 5 extra copies for family and to save for them one day! :) So if anyone does get the magazine they are on page 41, it's not a huge pic,but it was still pretty cute to see them in there! They were SO bald is all I thought! ;) (not that they have much hair now)! So Congrats Mia and Luke on your first magazine picture!!! Love you both! :)

3 comments:

Tyra said...

How fun!

Brooke said...

Nice free advertising for baby gap:) Gap should get your kids to model for them because they are soooo stinkin cute!!

bobbi said...

They are sooooo adorable!!!! I'll bet your mom and dad can't get enough of those two! How is Kevin and his family?