Thursday, January 26, 2012

The twins 4yr old favorites:))))


So I meant to post this on their bday,but never did,I've seen other people do it and have seen it on Pinterest to:))) So I figure from now on I'm doing it also,cause it'll be so cute to look back on and compare their answers:)) I asked the twins seperately some questions to their favorite things,it was really fun to hear their answers:))))
The twins also had their 4yr old checkups and I may need to face the facts that they may always be tiny and not get their dads height!:( But like Dr. Moore said about Luke.....not everyone can be a Center:)) haha! But I'm still hoping he can be a quarterback!!!;) He'd rather be QB anyways!!right!?:) Luke weighed 33lbs. and was only about 35% in height. and my little Mia was a whopping 28lbs. and 9th percentile for height!I'm pretty sure I was 28lbs. when I was 1!!!!lol!She's so cute I wouldnt have her any other way!!!:))))Other than that,they are doing great and they were preemies so according to their growth charts their doing fabulous!!!:))))
Now the questions:)))
Luke
What is your favorite food? Chocolate cheerios(thanks grandma);)
What is your favorite movie??? He says anything Santa(and everyone knows his santa obsession)I'd say Toy Story,but I'm not answering for him right?;)
Who is your Best Friend??? He looked at me and then paused for awhile as to not hurt my feelings before saying "Grandma". (which is fine w me,I know I can't compete w her!!she's the best!)
Favorite color? Blue
Favorite thing to do w dad? Watch you tube videos of???....yep,you guessed it Santa and how to dress up as Santa;)
Favorite thing to do w mom?? Go to Target(the kids LIVES for Target)But who can blame him,we go in weekly!;)
Favorite toy?? Woody:))he also said Santa;)
Mia
What is your favorite food??? Mia changes from pizza to chicken nuggets:)
Favorite Movie???? That also changes from Tangled to Rio(Mia is very indecisive);)
Who is your Best Friend?? She to replied Grandma. (me and Trav give up);)
Color? Pink
Favorite thing to do w dad??Going to the office w him:))
Favorite thing to do w mom?? Go shopping!! (ah,I knew she was meant to be mine)haha!;)
Favorite toy?? Suzy (her American Girl Bitty Baby):))))
So cute to hear their sweet little answers:)))))

No comments: