Monday, January 9, 2012

Merry Christmas 2011!!!!:)))














I'm FINALLY getting around to doing a Christmas post,and the pics will probabably be in no real order after the post!:) December goes by SO fast for us it feels like! With the twins b-days and the holidays,it seems to fly by!!! We headed up to Island Park for Christmas weekend to spend it w my parents and Kevin,Ashley and the kids. We love being up there in all the snow for Christmas! The twins were SUCH a blast this year, they were SOOO into everything Christmas! Luke was dressed as Santa for weeks before Christmas and is STILL dressing up daily,begging Mia to be Mrs. Clause and begging me,Trav,my mom,or any willing participant to be Rudolph! haha! It's hilarious and I'm just wondering how long it's going to go on!! He says he wants to be Santa for Halloween......and I'm actually thinking he's serious and won't change his mind!At least he's original I guess right????;)) We do the Elf on the Shelf every year to and it was PURE JOY every morning for a month when they'd get up and try and find where "Christopher" the elf was, they were bummed on Christmas morning (after all the gifts)of course to realize that Christopher had to "go back" to the North Pole again w Santa and we'd see him again around Thanksgiving next time:)))It was so cute to watch them each leave a special plate of food out for Santa and one for the reindeers,and shocked the next morning when all the food was gone:)We did alot of eating and snowmobiling and sledding! It was a great time! So thankful for my fabulous parents for always going all out for us.....and having to clean up the HUGE MESS after we all leave!!ha!The twins also had a blast at their school Christmas party,Miss Becky does the cutest stuff w them and they LOVE it there! They made the cutest little handprint canvases on ribbon to give to me and Trav for Christmas! Hope everyone had a Happy Holidays!!!:)))

3 comments:

Debi said...

Cute photos! I still think it's hilarious that Luke dresses in a Santa suit - I say let him dress as him for Halloween! Glad you all had a great Christmas - did you get your granite counter tops?

Becky said...

Thanks Debi!Nope the countertops are at my parent's house in Island Park:( I can't justify putting them in here,while it's for sale really????

Brooke said...

I thought the hand print gift was so cute! Miss Becky does such a great job with the kids! Cute pictures as well! I am glad you had such a great Christmas!