Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!

























































































































Christmas was SO fun this year, the twinners finally were old enough to really get into it! They were completely obsessed w Santa,and driving around at night to see all the lights and decorations on all the houses! It was so fun so see it all through their eyes! We bought a little elf that came w a book this year,Called Christopher the Elf,he comes after Thanksgiving and pops up in different places all over the house every morning until Christmas Eve. Luke and Mia were so excited to see where Santa had decided to put him every morning to keep an eye on them to make sure they were being good:) It really worked for us most of the time,ha!Their missin him now though cause Santa had to take him back to the North Pole w him;) We had Christmas Eve here at home and Christmas morning here at our house to,then we packed up and headed to my mom and Dad's in Island Park for the weekend. My brother and his wife and kids came up from Montana to. Santa didn't miss Grandma's house,the twins were SO excited to see he had made it there to:) We had a great time,we snowmobiled quite a bit,and the twins LOVED it so much, they never wanted to get off of them! I told my dad they all need little snowmachines next year of their own!:) It was a blast! Things took a turn for the worse when Trav seperated his shoulder on Sun. and is now in a sling for 6 weeks,and may eventually need surgery but for now we're hopin it heals on it's own. Other than that a fabulous Christmas w family!!! Hope everyone else had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!!! We're looking forward to a fabulous 2011!!!!!:)))

3 comments:

Debi said...

Great pictures. I love the one of the 4 kiddos on the snowmobile. Chris would LOVE one! Looks like you had a great Christmas - I love the elf idea too. Too bad I never thought of that, I would probably forget to move it around everyday anyway!

Brooke said...

I love the Christopher the Elf idea! So cute!! Justin was really into Christmas this year as well. It was so much fun with my kids. Too bad about Travis' shoulder. I hope it doesn't mess up any travel plans you might have.

The Photography Boutique said...

I love that you blog...I so need to get back into it! Your family looks super happy and it sounds like you all had a very merry christmas!

Happy New Year!

Harmony