Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Mia and Luke!!!!










































































































Wow! Cannot believe my little Twinners have turned 3!!! I guess the days of bottles,diapers and all things baby are gone,which I got to thinkin today makes me a LITTLE bit sad,(I said little),so not sad enough to have any more babies,ha! I'm lovin that they are getting older,they are getting so fun,and I LOVE to hear the little things they say and love to hear them laughing w each other when they play together,they are such best friends to each other,and I love it! They've changed SO much from the little 4lb. babies that spent their first 2 weeks of life in the NICU. They've had quite the 3rd B-day! Last Sat. they had a big birthday bash at Leo's,(they LOVE that place),we had a blast!One side was Toy Story themed the other Disney Princess themed,w seperate cakes of course:)I SO wish I could have made their fabulous cakes,but this amazing girl made them,they turned out SO perfect,I almost hated to cut into them! Of course the twinners were spoiled rotten! I looked around at the party and thought how truly blessed we are to have such fabulous friends and family!Today is there real B-day and all their friends sang Happy Birthday to them at gymnastics class,which they thought was pretty cool,then we had Birthday lunch at Pizza Hut,(that's what they picked)ha!:) Tomorrow we're headed to SLC to meet up w some friends and do the Discovery kids place at Gateway,(hopefully I can sneek in some shopping to);) and to think Christmas is in a couple days....WOW,they are really gonna think their B-day lasts a long time!;) Thanks to all who helped make their B-day so special,they are such happy,fun loving,sweet little kiddos that I love SOOO much!! they make me laugh everyday....(and somedays cry)ha!Happy Birthday Mia and Luke,we love you so much!!!!

2 comments:

Debi said...

They are SO CUTE!! I can't believe they are 3, time does fly. I'm so glad they've had a good birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mia and Luke!

Brooke said...

Once again, your kids are too cute! It looks like their party was a complete success and a blast. Who did their cakes?