Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Splash Park!...for the first time!
















So last Fri. I took the twins...by myself,(well kinda), we went w/ my friend Nicole from up the street, and her 2 little girls, she has one about 6 weeks younger than the twins,Braelle, (one of Luke's many girlfriends,she's in one of the pics w/ him!)and a 3 month old, and her sister who was visiting from Wyoming. I thought the Rexburg Splash Park was so nice, I wish we had one here in Idaho Falls! I can't believe we don't! Anyways, I wasn't sure about how the twins would react, especially Mia, who always waits for Luke to do something before she does...I guess this actually makes her a really smart girl! Ha! But the tiny waterfalls were perfect for them! After awhile they actually seemed to really like it! They loved to watch all the other kids to. And the great thing was they actually stuck pretty close to me, so it wasn't hard to watch both at once! :) I'm looking forward to the next time we go!! :)

6 comments:

the mows said...

They are adorable! You are a great mom--me and my kids hibernate in the house--it is much easier to watch them! Have a great summer!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

So fun! I have been wanting to take my twinners there but just haven't had the chance yet but I am for sure going to have to do it!

bobbi said...

Soooo stink'n cute, Becky!! Looks like you are having a great summer-- tell your mom and dad "hi". Matt talked to Kevin the other night, sounds like he is doing good.

Sam and Ash said...

that does sound fun - I think my kids would love it - so lets make a date. :>

Anonymous said...

Thanks and can i say they are getting so big and cute look at luke and that hair!

Froska said...

Hey Becky,
I need your email so I can invite you to my blog.
cowgirlupem@yahoo.com
Emily