Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend and a Twinner update! :)














































Well I've been meaning to do a "Twinner" update for awhile now, and then it was Mother's Day so I guess I'll just combine it all! Mother's Day was great we took the twins to the zoo and park, they had a great time, although they seemed to be more interested in all the people and kids than any of the animals, although when they saw the big Yak, they both started to "moo" because I guess to them it looked like the cows we have in our back yard, (which I think it looked like a cow to, so I don't blame them!) ;) We thought maybe we should let them out of their stroller for a bit, but then they were running crazy all over the zoo, so that didn't last long! It was a wonderful Mother's Day and I'm so thankful to have Trav and the twins, I feel so lucky to be their mom and I always hope I'm doing a good enough job! Thanks for the wonderful Mother's Day guys!









I posted some other pics of some funny stuff the twins are up to these days also! It's so funny to watch them push each other around on their little cars, they laugh at each other so hard! I love it! Luke is my daredevil and into EVERYTHING, I came into the living room the other day and there he was on my table throwing all the decorative balls and candles off and down to Mia! He pulls the pillows off the couch and stacks them by the table and climbs right up! Also I'd have to say the thing that keeps me and Trav in absolute laughter is how much they LOVE to dance! Whenever their is music of any kind they both start dancing, the picture is of them dancing to the Ellen show...they LOVE her! When her show comes on they run up to the TV and are going crazy and staring and pointing and dancing, it's hilarious! They are getting funner and funner by the day! Everyday is something new,Luke now points at me when he knows he's doing something wrong and then goes "no,no,no", it's so cute, I forget what the heck I was "no-ing" him about in the first place! Ok, well this is turning into a long post! :)

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Your kids are too cute! I especially love all of Mia's cute bows. I bet Luke and Justin would be major trouble together:) I am glad you had a good Mother's Day.

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

They are too cute! I am glad you had a great Mother's Day! We have the exact graco stroller! Isn't that funny! I searched all over for that pattern for the stroller and car seats and finally found them at USA Baby in S.L. Any way I love reading their updates they have such fun personalities!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

That is too funny! That is where we got their cribs and stuff too! One stop shopping plus they gave a twin discount! Loved it!

RAMSEYS said...

They are so cute, you have such a cute family!