Sunday, July 8, 2012

4th of July!!











We had another great 4th of July this year! It's so fun now that the twins are a little older to see how much they LOVE the 4th! They had a blast at the parade,and then we did some waterslides and slip n slides at some of our great friends parents house,then to the The Elmore's house again this year for our annual barbque and illegal fireworks that Trav picks up in Alpine!;) (the 4th is also Trav's favorite holiday!) It's like I have three 4yr olds that day!;) ha! We ate way to much and stayed up way to late celebrating Independance Day!! Just how it should be on our Nations Bday!!:))

3 comments:

Becky said...

I've been using pics from my phone and obviously they dont turn out very clear when I download them to the blog:( I have no idea why?sorry!

Brooke said...

Could your kids get any cuter! Glad you had such a great day:) It was good seeing you the other day! We should do lunch this week sometime. I am open any day other then Wednesday:)

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-film-perang-terbaik-sepanjang-masa-mana-favoritmu