Sunday, December 18, 2011

Suzy Snowflake!!:)))






The cutest little Suzy Snowflake I've ever seen:)))) My little princess had her very first dance recital a few weeks ago,and I was seriously the proudest,happiest mama in the whole world! Of course when I knew I was having a girl I secretly prayed she'd LOVE dance as much as I did,and lukcily so far she does,ha!;) She joined Infinity this year and is having a wonderful time and her teacher Miss Sam is amazing w the 3yr old little girls! Anyone that knows Mia knows she is definitley on the shy side,(I have no idea where she gets that from w me as her mother);) I was so nervous when she got on to that HUGE stage and an audience FULL of people she might freeze! But there she was front and center and did the whole dance as cute as can be!!!:)))I think it's always helped that she has her good friends Hailey Jane and Sophie in her class to:) We were all so proud!! She can't wait for her spring recital now!!:))))

1 comment:

Debi said...

SUPER CUTE!! I bet the show was so darling and quite entertaining as 3 year old would make it! Mia's so cute and looks absolutely darling in that costume, you should be a proud mama!