Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary Trav! And the twins are 11 months!




Well first off I can't believe we've survived almost 1 year w/ twins! At times it's gone by fast and other times it has seemed like forever,and I'd have to remind myself that "this to shall pass",which for some reason seems to always help! :) The twins are getting so big,with personalities to match! They have filled our lives and we are so thankful for them! Sometimes I really need to remind myself of how lucky we have been!


On another note, it's me and Travis's 2nd Anniversary, Wow, we have sure accomplished alot together in 2 years, namely the Twinners! ;) We were supposed to be at the wonderful Four Seasons Resort in Jackson Hole for the weekend, relaxing and snowboarding, (which there's not much snow, so that's one good thing about not being there) but as some may know I had to have sinus surgery, (yeah nice I know) but I was having so much trouble breathing, so I had to finally have it done. Needless to say my Dr. did not like the idea of snowboarding, I'm supposed to not do anything much for a month, and on top of that I've felt horrible! So we've postponed the trip for a few weeks. Sorry Trav! :) So Happy Anniversary Trav! Thanks for always putting up w/ me, (I'm sure that's difficult at times!) :) And for being such a great husband and dad! You're the best and we appreciate everything you do for us, everyday! Here's to many,many more years! (but no more kids! Ha!) ;) Love you!

10 comments:

Tyra said...

they are so cute! Sinus surgery.....I've been putting that off for 5 years......is it worth it? Hope you feel better soon :)

Tracy said...

Oh Becky, I hope you are feeling alright! I get sinus infections so bad so just the sound of that makes my head hurt...not to be a "Debby Downer." I hope you feel good! Your hubby is so cute and you twinners are adorable! Love you hon!

Candra said...

how are you feeling now? are the twins feeling better yet too? they are so cute--i love the looks on thier faces when you take thier pics!!!! well happy anniversary!

Sam and Ash said...

Happy Anniversary! A little late, but hey! :> Hope you are feeling better! :<

Sean and Jessica Waldron said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Casias Clan said...

Your kids are absolutely the most adorable little things ever! It's nice to find you on here, bloggin'!

Shelley said...

You are so sweet for commenting on my blog! I must admit, I've peaked a few times at yours too! ;) Your twins are adorable. I am sure I will be taking you up on giving me some advice in the near future! :) I'm excited, yet horrified! I'm sure you remember the feeling. I will be in touch! Thanks Becky! :)

RAMSEYS said...

Hey Becky, We built a home and in the process of closing...Rigby... Happy anniversary! What Doctor did you go to? I need my sinuses fixed BAD, Was it worth it? Your kids are so cute!

Luke Stallings - Associate Broker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

I am glad that you found me! Can your believe that the twins will be one! Wow! They are just too cute! If your year has been anything like mine it has flown by so fast! Luke and Mia's party sounds like it will be tons of fun! I keep telling Luke that it is more for us than them and that they can watch it on video someday so that we have to do something big! Good Luck! I am so totally excited for Shelley to join our club!