Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Grandparent's Day!! (A day late!)




We just wanted to wish the 2 best Grandparents in the world, a Happy Grandparent's Day! My parent's LIVE to be Grandparents and we're so grateful for all you do!! The twins are so lucky to have them! We had a rough week last week and my mom helped save me yesterday!! On Thurs. Mia was diagnosed w/ another set of ear infections so needless to say she's been pretty cranky lately! Then on Fri. I noticed Luke getting upset to!! (Anybody at the Blackfoot Fair would agree to this!! :) By Sat. he had a temp. but we chalked it up to teething! Sat. night at about 2 a.m. he was crying and I went to check on him, he was on fire! I took his temp. and it was 103 degrees and he was throwing up on me, (maybe a little to graphic, sorry!) So we went to the ER, where we stayed for the night! He has an ear infection and a viral infection, he had to get a shot and other things! He was such a little trooper! When I called my mom on Sun. at about 7 a.m. she headed straight down in her pj's to hold Luke ALL day for me! That's the wonderful thing about twins, there's 2 babies!! So when they are both sick, it's SO hard! So thanks mom! I don't know what we'd do w/ out you!! Happy Grandparent's Day to all the Grandparent's!

7 comments:

Sara said...

Awww your poor sick babies! Hope they are doing better today. I miss my mom SO MUCH, especially on days like that. We used to live in Orem (she's in Provo) so we saw her every day. We moved about a year ago :(

I didn't realize yesterday was Grandparents Day -- shoot! I better do something for my mom today too :)

If you ever want anything from my shop, just let me know and I'll give you a discount of course! :)

Sean and Jessica Waldron said...

Poor babies and Poor mommy! I hope the kiddos are feeling better! It is scary when they get that sick! Thank goodness for Deb!!

Sam and Ash said...

What good grandparents! Lucky girl! ;> Are they feeling better? Hope so! I did not know it was grandparents day either! OOPS! ;>

Mrs. Jones said...

I hope those babies are doing better! I miss grandma Debbie! Good job on the new site! It looks really good! It was good to see you to. I will do lots better at keeping caught up with you on here!

Candra said...

hi becky--how are you?!? thats too bad both your babies are sick. its hard enough when one is sick let alone having 2 be sick!! they are so cute though. im glad i finally got to see them at the fair. hey send me your email and i will send you an invite to my blog. candrarisa@cableone.net is my email. talk to you later.

the mows said...

YEAH FOR YOU! WElcome to the blog world! It is a great way to keep in touch with everyone! Good luck with the sick family!

RAMSEYS said...

Cute blog im so glad you found me. Your twins are so cute! Ive been wanting to run into you to see them. Its the worst when there sick! I cant believe Kevin has another one. I need to stop and see them on my way through Montana. Im glad we can keep in touch! aricca